Along with being a full-service publisher, Pink Umbrella Books offers à la carte services for indie authors including:
Layout and Design:
- Custom Book Covers (starting at $198) inquire now
- Book Layout and Design (starting at $198) inquire now
- eBook Formatting (starting at $158) inquire now
Publication and Promotion:
- Set-up for Publication and Distribution on KDP and/or Ingram Spark ($148)
- ISBN Registration Through Bowker (starting at $148)
- Book Trailers (starting at $298) inquire now or click here to see examples
- Author Website Design and Setup (starting at $148) inquire now
- Advertisements with Amazon Advertising ($78)
We also offer a full-service publishing deal which includes all of the services listed above for $1099, at 20% savings to you.
- Manuscript Consultation (first 50 pages): $150
The beginning pages of your manuscript are monumentally important. Let us read and evaluate your first 50 pages. We will consult with you on setting, story, and character development as well as the overall style and tone of the story.
- Full Manuscript Consultation (up to 50,000 words): $250
A full manuscript consultation will evaluate author voice, plot, characters, and dialog. You will be sent a letter detailing the strengths and weaknesses we find in your writing. You may also schedule a 1-hour video conference to discuss our evaluation of your manuscript.
- Developmental Editing: $55/Per Hour
Developmental editing has reference to the craft of storytelling (basics like plot development, character arc, etc.) and assists with the overall structure and content of a work. This is “big picture” editing.
- Line Editing: $45/Per Hour
Line editing offers more depth and examines aspects like the clarity, style, and tone of a work at the sentence and paragraph level. This level of editing deals primarily with language and syntax.
- Copy Editing: $35/Per Hour
Copy editing is highly technical and reviews issues in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Proofreading: $30/Per Hour
Proofreading is generally the last pass of a manuscript that has already been heavily edited and is ready for publication. It compares the proof copy with the edited version and checks for consistency.
For a free editing quote, please submit ten pages of your manuscript for evaluation. Our rates are based on industry standards, but we are willing to negotiate to meet the needs of your budget.
After evaluating your manuscript, we will send you a proposal and contract. Work will begin after receipt of the signed contract and payment. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Contact us today for your free publishing consultation at email@example.com